Coronavirus Update June 2020
Coronavirus Updates - No outbreaks in our homes.
We have NO Coronavirus outbreaks in our homes.
By following government guidance and exercising our in house expertise we have avoided the outbreaks seen at so many homes in the UK.
We are able to accept new residents
- We will complete an assessment of all new residents, prior to their acceptance into the home.
- Upon arrival, new residents will be isolated, for 14 days to ensure our robust infection control procedures are upheld.
- We will walk you through the whole process, from initial enquiry to moving in day.
Existing residents continue to thrive
- We have implemented a new Coronavirus visitors policy to allow family members to visit with their loved ones, in safety.
- We are using a range of different communication devices to enable virtual visits.
- We know our residents, their preferences, their life story and their family & friends
“With gentle nurturing care we will guide the whole family, to ensure a calm and peaceful visit.”Miranda Mead – Registered Manager at Robin Hood House